Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blogmania Is Here! CLOSED - Winner Announced

Blogmania is Closed and I had a blast.  Thank you to all of my sponsors and to all of you who entered.  I really wish I could give something to all of you.  I have gone through the entries and worked on verifying every entry and my eyes are crossed and I'm tired but I'm happy to announce a winner. 
Congrats to Mom to Three, you are my Blogmania winner.  Please check your inbox. If my winner does not confirm, a new winner will be drawn!
Photobucket

It's Here It's Here, Blogmania is finally Here!  I am so excited and hope you are too!  Thank you for stopping by and entering and showing all of my sponsors some Texas Monkey Love! 
Let's get started.

My Theme is Pinkalicious.  Every girl whether it's a newborn or a grandma can use a little pink in their life.  There is power in pink ya know!  My prize package is over $300 and is filled with not only pink items but items that will make you feel pretty and loved!  And you are! 

Sponsor #1
With summer right around the corner everyone is getting ready for swim suit season.  Whether it's for you or for your little girl, you are sure to find something Pinkalicious at Swim Spot.  Swim Spot is giving my winner a $100 Gift Certificate to their store. 


Sponsor #2

Misty from Thirty One Gifts wants my winner to take their lunch to work or school in style with a lunch tote.  Thank you Misty!


Sponsor #3

Misty also knows that you can't have a Pinkalicious theme without the ultimate Pink Mary Kay gift.  She's offering my winner a $25 gift certificate to her Mary Kay site. 


Sponsor #4

Cari, owner of CCARIA Jewelry is giving my winner this beautiful baby blue pearl necklace.  It's one of a kind and even though it's not pink, it's sure to make any girl feel pretty!  Thank you Cari.


Sponsor #5
Cheri from Orglamix is offering my winner their choice of 3 eyeshadows.  And with the new Champagne Bubbles added to the line, I know you are going to have a hard time picking just three.  I want them all!


Sponsor #6
Mable Labels is everyone's answer to losing "stuff!"  Your child will love these little cuties that dress up his or her possessions and you will love not losing their stuff in a sea of cups and backpacks at school.


Sponsor #7
EverSave is where you can get awesome deals at half the price and what better way to get started than a $10 credit on your account! 


Sponsor #8
Glenda is offering my winner a $10 gift certificate to purchase a book for your little reader and help you make memories of sharing reading time together.  Thank you Glenda.

Sponsor #9
Texas Monkey is providing this beautiful Pinkalicious Petti Skirt Set with crochet bodice and hand rolled rosette headband for your little monkey AND mom will receive a matching hand rolled rosette necklace.


Mandatory Entry

Tell me in a comment what prize you are most excited about.  Please make this a real comment, not a generic, "I want to win"  My sponsors have worked hard at providing for this giveaway and I'd like for us to show them som true love!

Bonus Entries ( 1 Each)

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on GFC

Leave a comment for each entry, 3 entries total.

Please note that Texas Monkey, Blogmania or the Blogmania bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner we will... contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to me to send one big winner's package to you. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.

Happy Blogmania Weekend Ya'll
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code