Friday, April 23, 2010

For You Friday How About a Gift Card

It's Friday and that means it's New Friend Friday and Friday Follower and Follow Me Friday Day so join up over there with the fun and make some new friends.

Normally today also means For Your Friday!  Friday's post is done with you in mind each week.  I want to give you tips and ideas that will help make your life easier, funnier, and exciting.  It's all about you the reader, so look for giveaways, recipes, ways to save money, blogging tips, and more.  You deserve to have a day dedicated to you, my follower and reader so sit back, relax, and enjoy For Your Fridays. 

However, I'm at a show all weekend and having to keep it short sweet and simple but still wanted you to know I was thinking of my wonderful readers and visitors for the fun Friday parties.  So what better way to show it's For You than to give you something? :)

How would you like to be entered in to win a gift card?  No gemics, no tweeting or blogging, no visiting other places, just simply follow me and let me know you're a  new follower, and if you already follow then just let me know you already follow, that's it folks, short, sweet and simple.

Oh and what are you going to win? 
$25 gift card to Walmart, Taget, OR Kohl's, you choose which one if you're the winner which will be announced Tuesday morning.

What better way to enjoy the Friday Fun Friend Parties than by winning some money! 
Good Luck and thank you for stopping by.  Oh and I love returning the favor by following you back, just let me know by inviting me or providing your blog link.

Oh and tomorrow is Poppa's birthday and I have no clue what to get him, so since I'm sharing gift cards with you how about you share some gift ideas with me?!  He plays golf but I always get him golf certificates and shirts so kind of want to do something different.  He reads, likes tools, movies, running, to give you an idea of what kind of guy he is.  Ok now help me out.
Happy Friday Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code